Our Top 5 Dessert Posts
June 27, 2012
It’s been some time now that we’ve wanted to put together a list of our top recipes; the ones that we are selves end up making over and over and over again, the ones that get searched for the most often and the ones that get the most reaction from our readers. Now that Danya is on maternity leave, and photo shoots are on a hold for a bit, we thought this was a good time to bring to you our top 5 desserts
1. Since being published in February 2010, this delicious Carrot Cake recipe has without a doubt been the most searched for and read recipe on our site. We had no idea it would make such a buzz-who knew carrot cake was so popular?
2. Besides containing the hands-down best combination of ingredients (cinnamon and sugar) this Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
recipe is so delightful due to its shape. The dough is cut into sheets and arranged tightly in the baking pan, making the outside crispy and the inside soft and simply divine.
3. This Sticky Date Pudding Cake
is hands down Danya’s all-time favorite. It takes ten minutes to prepare, only has 2 oz. of butter, and comes out so moist and sweet. This cake is so popular that it’s been published in two different cookbooks in Israel.
4. Everyone has their favorite chocolate chip cook recipe, but this Chocolate Chip Cookie
recipe is so good that you are going to want to ditch your old one and go with ours (its actually Neiman Marcus’s). Use good quality dark chocolate when making these-it makes all the difference.
5. You can’t have a dessert list without a serious chocolate contender, and this Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
puts up (and wins) a strong fight. We usually serve it at the end of a decadent meal and top it with crème fraiche or unsweetened whipped cream- just to make sure not to go overboard.